The Sahara Refund Portal is a website developed and operated by the Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS),( https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/ ) a department of the Ministry of Cooperatives in India. The portal was launched on July 18, 2023, to facilitate the refund of depositors of the Sahara Group of Cooperative Societies.
How to apply for a refund
To apply for a refund, depositors must first register on the portal using their Aadhaar-linked mobile number and the last four digits of their Aadhaar number. Once registered, depositors can submit their refund claims by filling out an online application form and uploading the required documents, such as proof of deposit and identity.
How to check refund status
Depositors can check the status of their refund claims by logging into the portal and clicking on the “Check Refund Status” tab. The portal will display the status of the claim, which can be pending, approved, or processed. If the claim is approved, the refund will be credited to the depositor’s bank account within 15 days.
- The Sahara Refund Portal is only available for depositors of the following four Sahara Group of Cooperative Societies:
- Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Lucknow
- Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited, Bhopal
- Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Kolkata
- Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited, Hyderabad
- Depositors must have an Aadhaar-linked mobile number and bank account in order to apply for a refund.
- Depositors should ensure that they submit all required documents correctly and completely.
- Depositors can track the status of their refund claims on the portal.
- If a depositor has any questions or problems, they can contact the CRCS Refund Portal Support Team at [email protected] or [phone number].
Please note that the Sahara Refund Portal is the only official portal for Sahara Group of Cooperative Societies depositors to apply for a refund. Any other website or portal claiming to offer Sahara refund services is likely to be a scam.