NEET UG 2024 Exam Date
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) (NEET UG) 2024 exam is expected to be held on the first Sunday of May 2024, i.e., May 5, 2024. The official exam date will be announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in the NEET UG 2024 notification.
|Exam Name||NEET UG 2024|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Date||May 05, 2023|
NEET UG 2024 Application Form
The NEET UG 2024 application form will be available online on the official website of the NTA (https://nta.ac.in/) in February-March 2024. Candidates will need to create an account on the website and then fill out the application form. The application form will require candidates to provide their personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
NEET UG 2024 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the NEET UG 2024 exam, candidates must:
- Be a citizen of India.
- Have completed or be appearing for the 12th class examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as core subjects from a recognized board.
- Have obtained at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the 12th class examination (or 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates).
- Be at least 17 years of age as on December 31, 2024.
NEET UG 2024 Fee
The NEET UG 2024 application fee is as follows:
- General category candidates: ₹1700
- General-EWS and OBC-NCL candidates: ₹1600
- SC/ST/PH/Third gender candidates: ₹1000
How to Apply for NEET UG 2024
To apply for NEET UG 2024, candidates will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the NTA (https://nta.ac.in/).
- Click on the “NEET UG 2024” link.
- Create an account and log in.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Notification release date: Expected in February-March 2024
- Application start date: Expected in February-March 2024
- Application end date: Expected in March-April 2024
- Exam date: May 5, 2024
Tips for Preparation
Here are some tips for preparing for the NEET UG 2024 exam:
- Start your preparation early.
- Follow a comprehensive study plan.
- Use good quality study materials.
- Practice solving previous year’s question papers.
- Take regular mock tests.
- Focus on your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
- Stay motivated and positive.
I hope this information is helpful. Good luck with your preparation!