BPSC 70th Notification 2024
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is expected to release the notification for the 70th Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) in the first quarter of 2024. The CCE is conducted for the recruitment of candidates to various civil service posts in the Government of Bihar.
To be eligible for the BPSC 70th CCE, candidates must:
- Be a citizen of India.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Be between the ages of 20 and 37 years as on August 1, 2024. There is an upper age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates, and 5 years for female candidates.
The BPSC 70th CCE application form will be available online on the official website of the BPSC (https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/). Candidates will need to create an account on the website and then fill out the application form. The application form will require candidates to provide their personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
The BPSC 70th CCE will consist of three stages:
- Preliminary Examination: Objective type questions on General Science, Current Affairs, History, Geography, Polity, and Economy.
- Main Examination: Subjective type questions on General Studies, Hindi, and one optional subject.
- Interview: Personal interview with the selection committee.
How to Apply
To apply for the BPSC 70th CCE, candidates will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the BPSC (https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/).
- Click on the “Online Application” link.
- Create an account and log in.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Notification release date: Expected in January-March 2024
- Application start date: Expected in February-April 2024
- Application end date: Expected in March-May 2024
- Preliminary exam date: Expected in June-July 2024
- Main exam date: Expected in September-October 2024
- Interview date: Expected in November-December 2024
Tips for Preparation
Here are some tips for preparing for the BPSC 70th CCE:
- Start your preparation early.
- Follow a comprehensive study plan.
- Use good quality study materials.
- Practice solving previous year’s question papers.
- Take regular mock tests.
The BPSC 70th CCE is a competitive exam, but it is possible to crack it with hard work and dedication. Follow the tips above to prepare for the exam and increase your chances of success.