UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 277 PostsThe Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Stenographers in the state government. There are a total of 277 vacancies available.Eligibility:
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- Speed in typing English and Hindi shorthand at 80 words per minute and 100 words per minute respectively
- Age limit: 18-35 years
To apply online, visit the UPSSSC website at https://upsssc.gov.in/ and click on the “Online Application” link. Create a new account or login to your existing account and fill out the online application form. Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.Last Date to Apply:The last date to apply for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 is 5th November 2023.Selection Process:The selection process for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Written Exam:The written exam will be of objective type and will consist of two papers:
- Paper 1: General Knowledge and Ability
- Paper 2: Shorthand and Typing
Skill Test:The skill test will assess the candidate’s speed and accuracy in typing English and Hindi shorthand at the prescribed speed.Interview:The interview will be conducted by a board of officers and will assess the candidate’s personality, general knowledge, and suitability for the post of Stenographer.Tips for Preparation:
- Start your preparation early and follow a regular study schedule.
- Cover the entire syllabus thoroughly and practice solving previous year’s question papers.
- Pay special attention to the topics that carry more weightage in the exam.
- Take mock tests regularly to assess your performance and identify areas where you need to improve.
- Stay positive and confident on the day of the exam.